On the following dates and times, the Team will be holding street surgeries. Please pop along and speak with a member of the Team. Crime prevention advice and marking will be available. The team will be parked as close to the village centres as possible.
- Friday 8th January. Aston Cantlow 10am. Wilmcote 11am.
- Friday 15th January. Binton 10am. Temple / Ardens Grafton 11am.
- Saturday 23rd January. Bidford 2pm.
- Tuesday 2nd February. Alcester Town. 2pm
- Friday 19th February. Wildmoor Spa 10am. Stratford Garden Centre 11am
- Friday 26th February. Stratford Garden Centre. 2pm.
CONTACTING THE ALCESTER POLICE SOUTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
- SGT 542 Robert Shaw Robert.email@example.com
- PCSO 6093 Rebecca Morris Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCSO 6281 James Squire James.email@example.com
- Richard Lambert Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Bagg Thomas.email@example.com
Email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ring the Alcester Office on – 01789 444818
Ring the Team Mobiles – 07979 704373 or 07823 533488
For non emergency calls ring – 101
CONTACTING THE ALCESTER POLICE NORTH SAFER NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
- PC 427 Sue Blundell Sue.email@example.com
- PCSO 6111 Gary Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org
- PCSO 6273 Aadila Hussain email@example.com
- Robert Shaw Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org
Email them on email@example.com
Ring the Team Mobiles – 07789 653018 or 07919 164826
If you’ve been a witness to a crime, you should report it to the police straight away. Your information could be used to prevent other crimes and help keep other people safe.
There are different ways of reporting a crime.
If you’ve just seen a serious crime being committed, then you should ring 999 as soon as possible.
Your call should be answered within ten seconds. A trained staff member will ask you to describe what has happened and where you are. They may ask if you need any other emergency services, such as an ambulance.
If the situation is an emergency, a police officer will come to the scene to talk to you. They’ll ask you to explain what happened, and they can help you decide what to do next.
If you want to report a minor crime that you witnessed, such as property being stolen, you could go to your nearest police station to report it, or call Warwickshire Police or West Mercia Police by dialling 101.
101 is for reporting crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:
You witness a car possibly being stolen
You notice property that has been damaged
You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood
Report a minor traffic collision
Give information about crime in your area
Make a general enquiry
How to report crime online
Reporting a crime anonymously
If you want to report a crime, but you do not want to be identified to the police, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Crimestoppers will ask questions about the crime you have information on but will never ask questions about you. If you are at all concerned your call could be traced, reassure yourself by dialling 141 before 0800 555 111, which blocks your phone number. Or use a phone box – it’s free. Because Crimestoppers is an 0800 number, calls are free from a landline and don’t show up on a BT or cable phone bill.
Alternatively, you can report a crime online anonymously with Crimestoppers. https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/give-information-online/