Local Policing


Team email                                           alcestersouth.snt@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk

Sgt 1215 Stacey Naughton                 stacey.naughton@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk

PC 1672 Rob Davies                             robert.davies4@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk

PCSO 6327 Carolyn Davis                    carolyn.davis1@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk

PCSO 6111 Gary Johnson-Jones         gary.johnson-jones@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk

PCSO 6336 Mark Lucas                        mark.lucas@warwickshire.pnn.police.uk

Alcester Office – 01789 444816

Always report an active crime on 999. Non-emergency calls can be made on 101. Online reporting services are also available on our website – https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/

Twitter –        @AlcesterCops

Facebook –    Alcester Police

Instagram –   southwarwickshiresnts


Protect Your Vehicle 1 Feb 2015

Cycle Theft Information

Pedal Cycle Form

Wilmcote Parking

Incidents 2015


If you’ve been a witness to a crime, you should report it to the police straight away. Your information could be used to prevent other crimes and help keep other people safe.

There are different ways of reporting a crime.


If you’ve just seen a serious crime being committed, then you should ring 999 as soon as possible.

Your call should be answered within ten seconds. A trained staff member will ask you to describe what has happened and where you are. They may ask if you need any other emergency services, such as an ambulance.

If the situation is an emergency, a police officer will come to the scene to talk to you. They’ll ask you to explain what happened, and they can help you decide what to do next.


If you want to report a minor crime that you witnessed, such as property being stolen, you could go to your nearest police station to report it, or call Warwickshire Police or West Mercia Police by dialling 101.

101 is for reporting crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

You witness a car possibly being stolen

You notice property that has been damaged

You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

Report a minor traffic collision

Give information about crime in your area

Make a general enquiry

How to report crime online

You can also report a crime online to Warwickshire Police via our online services report a crime or trackmycrime.

Reporting a crime anonymously

If you want to report a crime, but you do not want to be identified to the police, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Crimestoppers will ask questions about the crime you have information on but will never ask questions about you. If you are at all concerned your call could be traced, reassure yourself by dialling 141 before 0800 555 111, which blocks your phone number. Or use a phone box – it’s free. Because Crimestoppers is an 0800 number, calls are free from a landline and don’t show up on a BT or cable phone bill.

Alternatively, you can report a crime online anonymously with Crimestoppers. https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/give-information-online/